Thursday, January 29, 2009

A happy morning!

I'm happy to announce we still have electric!  B"H!

My aunt and uncle in town don't and neither does one of my AVON customers.  The bad part for her is her husband has the flu and their propane tank is almost on empty.  Not good.

We're not supposed to have any precipitation today. YES!!!  I'm waiting to see if the temp warms up to above freezing.  If it does I'm taking my bike to Jim's.  It's only 1.8 miles away and I need a few groceries.  As long as no one's stupid dog tries to chase me I should be fine.

Tried to get my new podcast up at FOW.  I worked for a several hours on it last night, but podproducer won't pick up the music and sound effects.  It did on my old pc, but not this stupid new one.  I'm trying it again today.  If it doesn't work I'll do a boring one.

At least it was a cool idea. I was re-enacting the Gaza war.  :]  Hey!  Wait!!! I could pull out my army men and do a video version!  Just might do that!

Before I go, let's explain the army men.  I use them sometimes when I'm trying to figure out an argument in gemara.  (long pause)  On second thought, just pretend I never mentioned I play with army men to learn.  LOL!!!!  I need a chavruta.

Off to eat, daven, review Sanhedrin 4b before class at 3:00 and work on my pod or video cast.  :]

Cya!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay...understood about half of that LOL. Praying for spring over this way.

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

GI Joe?

I stopped trying to understand gemara long ago. It only works with men's addled brains anyway.
Women can come up with far better arguments for anything.

Hope you can get the pod thingy to work.

Yochana said...

Nah! GI Jane! LOL

I love learning gemara. What's killing me right now is not having the Schottenstein edition of Sanhedrin. iy"h I'm ordering it tomorrow. Why suffer if you don't gotta. lol

If my talmudic aramaic was better I wouldn't bother, but it still kinda stinks. :]

I'm posting in on the yeshiva bulletin board that I need a chavruta and see what happens. :]

PS: Hey Lo! I'm praying for Spring too! :]

My Road thru Life said...

Glad to hear you still have electric. Hope you get to take your bike to Jim's and then get your groceries. As to the others, I'm not real sure I know what your talking about. Very confusing