Monday, January 12, 2009

howdy chilly ho

brrrr....I repeat....brrrr...

I'm 1.5 rows away from being finished with my afghan!  yes!!!  I'm proud!  I'm proud!  I spent all yesterday working on it.  It was worth it.

On to bigger and better things!  Bindi FINALLY used the door twice in a row by himself.  Now if he'd just figure out that he can come in through the little door!

The biggest!  My new Fairy Odd World site is up!  It's a whole new look and with weebly, instead of blogger.

There's a video page, links and soon a book review page!  OH!  And my Torah Friday page will be up tomorrow.  It will have weekly Friday crosswords and word search puzzles! 

If you have high speed internet, ya gotta check out the first two videos on the video page.  They're the best vids I've seen in a long time.

I really like this new layout.

Anyway, let me know what you think of the new and improved site.  :]

PS:  Glad everyone enjoyed the crossword puzzle.  :]




6 comments:

John Holton said...

I forget: Are you knitting or crocheting the afghan?

Yochana said...

Knitting. The trim around it is crocheted. I'll have that finished before the night is over. :] I'm a happy camper!

My Road thru Life said...

Yea Bindi and congragulations on being so close to finishing your afghan. Can't wait to see a picture of it. I hope you'll have links to the crossword and the search puzzles on your site. I look forward to being able to check them out on Fridays. Hugs.

Diane said...

Yes, I need to see a pic of that afghan, I love to knit too. Did you make it with a loom or with regular needles? I have wrist warmers that are about 1/2 done, have to get back at that before summer.

Good lil circus kitty Bindi!!

Yochana said...

Judy: I'll post the link each week to the puzzles. :]

Di: I made it with a loom. I'm hooked on loom knitting. :] If I were doing it with needles I probably wouldn't finish for a couple years. LOL This one took me about a month.

I finished it last night and started on matching pillows. :]

Diane said...

Awesome Yo, good for you! I used to knit with a loom then I learned how to make socks on little tiny needles after I got my lense replacement and I haven't gone back to the loom although I have about 6 of them. It really helps to have good eyesight to knit. I wanna see that pic!! Maybe it will inspire me to finish those wrist warmers.