Thursday, January 15, 2009

For your evenings pleasure

Welp, I'm officially freezing me bum off. It's 9:30 and 7 degrees. I feel so bad for the outdoor cats. I can't find Kitty, so she's going to suffer it tonight in the sub-zero temps.

Anyway, I'm heading off to bed but wanted to get my pic up. They're not all that great because the lighting in the living room suks. Anyway, Jeff was defying me to take his afghan away from him. He likes it. LOL BTW, the colours didn't come out right in the photo. The real colours are teal, spring green, red, purple. Sounds gross, but in real life they look pretty cool. LOL

I would have spread it out on the bed, but the cats refused to move and I was afraid they'd claw the poor thing to death if I covered them.




I like the size. It covers a twin bed. :]

Anyway! I'm out here. It's super cold.





7 comments:

Diane said...

It is gorgeous Yo, very pretty colors, I love it!! And lil Jeff looks like he loves it too, very snuggly and warm I am sure. Kudos to you for finishing it and thanks for posting a pic for us.

My Road thru Life said...

I love it and I love the colors too. Looks like it would be nice and cozy to cuddle up in. Thanks for sharing the picture. Hugs.

Unknown said...

It is great....still not feeling the urge to finish mine, make another one and maybe I will feel the urge then :) Jeff looks like he owns it.

Anonymous said...

That will keep you cozy!
I love bright colors like these, they make you happy.
Lovely job!

Yochana said...

Thanks! :] I'm waiting for a sunny day so I can take it outside and get a decent pic. Of course, Jeff will probably make his way to the center again. LOL

Daniel Greenfield said...

looks very andy warholian

Yochana said...

ROFL!!! Sadly, it does. But not in real life. In real life it looks like it belongs in the Scooby Doo Mystery Van! :]