Monday, January 5, 2009

The sneak...by Spotty

Today I showed the human how I can stealthily move in and out of the house now on my own without her knowing it until I'd sneak up and surprise her.  I'm certain there were a few times I made her pee.  The floor was wet anyway and it wasn't me.

Then I showed Jeff how to do it.  He's almost as good as me slipping in and out.  Bindi has finally caught on.  He's not very bright.  I think he's and idiot.  The human says he's just a baby and lazy.  I still say he's and idiot.  Jeff said he was something else, but I'm not allowed to use that kind of language in public.

I also grossed her out today!  I dug some more on my ear and had this big hunk of dead flesh with dried blood sticking up in the air over my now bald, open, and semi-gushing wound.  I thought she'd barf.  Just for the fun of it, I kept trying to rub it against her leg.  She squealed in  horror.

Welp!  That's it for now.  I've got to escape before she locks me in.  Good nite! or Day!  And try really hard not to think of a gaping wound in my head.  Try not to picture my tiny skull at the bottom...or the oozing liquid and crusty blood...and...aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh  GET AWAY FROM ME HUMAN!!! THIS IS MY STORY TIME!!!! HEEEELLLPPPP!!!!!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Spotty.....TMI !!! gag

My Road thru Life said...

I hope you ear gets better. Yuck

Anonymous said...

Wow cool!
love, Garfield, Lemon's cat