Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New crossword puzzle up! :]

At long last! I've got the online version of the weekly Torah Crossword Puzzle up!

Since a few people mentioned that last weeks was a bit hard, I made y'all a little cheat sheet! At the bottom of the puzzle is a word list to choose your answers from. :] For those who like searching through scripture for the answers that you don't know, ignore list. :] The scripture search reference is under the crossword title. :] Anyway, here's the link to Torah Friday. The links and stuff are in the left column. :]

If you don't get through, weebly might be updating. They should, I hope, be done by 8:00 PM.

On to more news! Kitty chucked up some blackish looking stuff that looked like it had dead black worm looking things in it. We're pretty much snowed in so if it's something serious there's no way to get her to the vet. I'm calling tomorrow to find out what might be happening. She hasn't looked all that great for a couple days. Her eyes look really tired. Poor baby.

The deer are having a time finding water. Everything is frozen over. Tonight I saw them making their way down the hillside to the creek in front. I saw a few open spots in the ice this afternoon. I'm checking again tomorrow and if the holes are closed over I'll have to open them again.

Anyway! Still got some stuff on my to-do list left, so I'm outa here. Enjoy the puzzle! :]


No comments: