Wednesday, March 18, 2009

sleepy in ohio

Heading to bed early tonight.  Absolutely exhausted.  All the late nights and stuff with Bindi caught up with me today.  oy.

Bindi is still making improvements.  He hates his meds and is stating it every time I get the dropper near his mouth.  LOL

Went for a ride on my scooter today.  Had to get my meds.  Wanted to do another long ride, but didn't have the energy and the winds were wicked.

On the super bright side!  I broke the 400 mile mark today!  If the weather will stay tolerable for awhile I'll blast past 600 miles on my scooter with ease.  LOL

Welp, I'm outa here to read everyone's blog and then hitting the sack.  Good nite all!




2 comments:

Diane said...

Hey Yo, I went through all the posts of yours that I have missed, pages and pages, lol! I didn't find any pics of the new scooter!! I wanna see it, I wanna, I wanna.......ok now I've had my little tantrum, lol! I love hearing about your rides, reminds me of when you got your bike and the cool rides you would take and the pics you shared by the river, very fun! Congrats by the way!!! GO YO, GO YO!!

My Road thru Life said...

Glad to hear Bindi's getting better. Do you have a license on your scooter? Are you allowed to ride that on the roads? That just sounds dangerous to me. I worry about you riding that on winding roads. Hugs.