Sunday, March 29, 2009

Gone with the wind!

That just about describes what happened with my greenhouse!  poof!  We had wind gust early up to 60 mph and it nearly beat the thing to death. In between a few second breaks, I rescued it.  It was quite a battle wrestling it into the shed.  I won! : )

I've started a new blog. Yes, another.  The weebly was my test blog.  I wanted to see what I thought of weebly.  It's tolerable, but it's not good for daily blogging. 

So! I started my official political blog on blogger.  It's called "The Squibbler."  Don't ask why.  I just think the name is funny.  Anyway, I put my first post up a few minutes ago.  It's my opinion on the name change from Freedom Towers to One World Trade Center.

Anyway, Blackie the Gimp looks like he has a lump on the left side of his throat.  He's too wild for me to get near him.  I hope it's not.  That would be expensive.

Off to fix some hot cocoa! 





,

2 comments:

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

Glad you were able to rescue it.
Vets here are expensive for anything even simple office visits. I don't know why they are that expensive.

My Road thru Life said...

Glad you could save your greenhouse. I hope your still going to have this blog too. I'd hate to see you give up this personal one. Hugs.