Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Get a Flowbee!!!!



You too can accidentally cut your hair way too short with your very own Flowbee!  LOL  Just kidding!

This thing is awesome!  You get an even cut!  You can taper!  It works for a lot of hair lengths!  All you need is a vacuum cleaner that has a hose attachment.  Hook it up and it sucks the hair right in as you cut, so you're looking at a totally mess free cut! Yip!  No more sweeping the freaking floor afterwards!

Now how's that for a promo where I don't make a cent off it!  The cost is $69.95 plus s/h.  When you think of how much money you save - it pays for itself in what?  Three or four cuts?









, , ,

5 comments:

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

They do indeed give very precise cuts.
A fellow I worked with had his wife cut his hair with one. It did a lovely job.
I have sad memories of it though since he died the next week.
Of course he didn't die from the flowbee . But of organ failure.
I .. sigh, I made t his funny a bit when I didn't intend too.
Well he might also think it was a bit funny.

Yochana said...

lol Yes, you did make it funny. Either that, or it's just because I have a super warped sense of humour today. :)

hmmm...speaking of warped. my code verification is: literole
hmmm...lite role, literol-e, liter ole (cat version of oil of olay?)

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

or Litter Ole.. the spanish war cry.

Unknown said...

Oh the pain....hubby bought a hair cutting thing at the Dollar store for 10.00 bucks..cheapo would go crazy paying more LOL

Yochana said...

LOL Lo! I wouldn't have this one if my middle nephew hadn't given it to me because he hated it. LOL I'm in love with it. :)