Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm in!!! --2nd post of the day

November was national novel writing month and I did my 3 part mini-moose series!

NOW!!! COMING APRIL!!! It's.....Script Frenzy!




Mini-Moose goes comic book!  Well...at least the script for it anyway.  :)

I need 100 pages by the end of April.  It's going to be a bit of work to make it stretch that far.  It might go from 3 comic books to 5 or 6.  LOL


I'm editing part of book 1 of the original mini-novel today.  I'm excited.  I'm using ywriter 5 to work it all out.  y5 is loads better than previous versions.  Makes editing a lot more fun. 

Outa here!










,

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats!

My Road thru Life said...

Good Luck, sounds like a lot of hard work.

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

go girl. let us know how it goes and dont be a stranger, or else....
(jaws theme plays)

Yochana said...

ROFL lemon of ade.

Thanks guys! I'm having fun going back over the mini moose. I forgot how much fun the story was. :}