Friday, March 13, 2009

Final post of the day!

Geesh!  She goes forever and doesn't post and then she turns around and gets posting crazy.  Well...don't worry!  We all know it won't last.  LOL

Anyway!  Someone on the Script Frenzy forum mentioned doing shorts.  Shorts are like 3 - whatever minute mini-movies.  So!  Rather than do a bunch of comic books, I'm sticking to the 3 and the rest of my pages will be for short animations!  That should be fun!  Scripts only, but still fun! 

Ok! I'm finished blabbing for the day.  I have a window of snot to clean off.  Bindi isn't feeling well and keeps sneezing on it.  Last night he sneezed on my wee head. 

Then a bath and I'll be ready for Shabbos!

Make it a fun weekend everyone! 




2 comments:

Unknown said...

In a faint over here from seeing your "numerous" blogs...which I know will not last but it has been great.

Yochana said...

LOL! Glad you appreciate my inconsistencies. LOL