Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Another beautiful day for a ride!

A more or less birds-eye view of Meigs County, where I live.  The river is beautiful to sit by regardless of the time of year.  :)





That's what I did today after my doc appointment.  While I waited for my meds to be ready at Fruith's, I picked up some organic cookies and a lime seltzer at the health food store and sat along the river watching a couple guys on the WVa side fight to get their boats out of the choppy waters.  They were amusing.  :)

Doc appointment went great.  She talked me into a mamogram.  I'm waiting till July.  I need that much time to but horse poop on my chest and attempt to grow boobs.  Chicken poop grows hair.  I prefer not to have that on my chest.  Horse poop grows boobies.  Anyway, I hear that's what you need for a mamogram.  (Jeff sits rolling his eyes and walks off.)

Tomorrow looks like the last good day to ride, so you know where I'll be!  :)  I'll try to get some shots or at least a mini-video of my fun.

Humour of the day!  This morning I put the wrong gadget on my flowbee hair cutter!  My hair is now 1/4" long!  AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!  B"H, I always wear a hat!  Now watch me forget it. (Jeff falls off desk laughing.)

Welp, I'm outa here for the night! zzzzzzzzzz........... 







2 comments:

My Road thru Life said...

I always like watching the river and the trafic on the river. Wow, that sounds like some short hair. I'm getting my cut on Thursday and she better not get it that short. I can't handle this longer hair any more. I've had enough.

Unknown said...

Lynn is so jealous...wants a flowbee and wonders if you can even get them anymore?! Happy riding...