Friday, June 6, 2008

Morning rant and rage...

Worthless, pathetic, mamser, how I wish he would be sent to Iraq, step on a landmine and be blown to bits, nephew brought his dogs down again last night.  I keep telling mom he's not going to listen to her, but grandparents always like to believe their grandchildren care enough to obey.  They don't.  Wake up.

Anyway, one of my cousins is living with him and brought the dogs down again this morning.  I tore his head off.  Then went and got my shotgun and chased the pit bull into the field and shot at him.

On the bright side, when the pit bull saw me this time he didn't come up, he started running.  He'll eventually learn if he doesn't stay away he's getting shot. 

I've got to remember to keep my high tech Buck Rogers Beanflipper (slingshot) in my back pocket so I can also sting the crap out of them.

Ok.  I'm finished now.  Off to breakfast and on with my day.  :]  Make it a great one!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Boots and I are so proud! You are doing what needs to be done. Keep our kitties safe...oh and you too!

Yobeeone said...

Thanks! :]

Mom's giving him money and telling him to buy collars and chains. I told her it won't work. Anyone want to start a non-office betting pool? LOL

Anonymous said...

We'll just call you Annie Oakley. Your keeping your babies safe and I'm proud of you.

Anonymous said...

I suggest a possee.. you can deputize the neighbors.

And try the skunk juice it works.When they get home he will realize he can't let them roam anymore. Especially if it happens a few times and he has to clean them up.

Yobeeone said...

LOL judy! I had a chance to play her once when I was at Hocking Tech. :]

Lemon disguised as a turnip: I wish I had skunk juice. That would be funny! (evil grin)