Sunday, June 15, 2008

It's up!!!!

Hey bike fans!!!! Remember my old biking blog where I posted pics and vids of my trips? Well....I'm back! No long rides like back then. I don't think my knees can handle it, but for short rides like 16 - 20 miles out and back, I should be good for it.

Anway! At least for the first 2 - 3 weeks, I'll only be riding outdoors every other day. I have no desire to over-do it. But! The blogging will be consistent. :] So here's the link to Yo's 2008 Biking Log!

happy reading!

2 comments:

My Road thru Life said...

16-20 miles and you don't think that's far. Wow Yo, that's far, believe me. Anyway I'm glad to see your out and back to riding again. I know how much you always enjoyed that. I look forward to reading about it. re

Yochana said...

lol 8 miles out and 10 miles out and back really aren't all that hard, so long as you avoid the big hills. :]

Sometimes what I do is ride a flat stretch over and over to meet mileage. It's easy on the body and I take my time and enjoy the ride. Although people do stare a lot. LOL