Sunday, June 1, 2008

Can you say, "They're back!"

Evil nephew's evil dogs were on the hill again tonight.  B"H, I saw them when I came out of the bathroom.  I had fun trying to scare them with the gun.  I got mad when the first shot didn't work.

I want to get a pellet gun now.  Found out my brother has been shooting at them to make them run and when that hasn't worked he shot them with pellets.  On the other hand, I could save a good deal of money just buying slingshot pellets.  :]  I love my slingshot.  :]

Anyway, on the bright side, my Chessmaster Grandmaster Edition game came Friday.  YEA!!! It's totally awesome!!!  I spent nearly all day today either playing chess, being tutored in tactics or watching master games being played.  It's been great!!!

I'm outa here!  Gotta get to bed before midnight.  :]  Catch y'all later!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope one way or the other you can keep the dogs away.

How hard is it to play chess? I always thought it was hard to play.

Anonymous said...

welp, mom said shoot under them, around them, whatever it takes to make them leave if they show up again. I'd rather shoot my nephew. That would solve the whole problem right there. LOL

Chess is hard, only because there's so many factors to focus on. But it's great for the mind! Really pushes you!

Anonymous said...

I am great to play chess with. I lose in 10 seconds . So if people wanna feel good about their chess game, they can just come to me!!

How about spraying them with some kind of skunk spray everytime they come around . Nephew doesnt need to know where it came from. Just tell him you have a skunk that attacks his dogs. Let evil nephew deal with the stench

Yobeeone said...

LOL My chess is improving. I skunked my Kasporov portable chess computer twice last night! That thing has beat me for years! It's time for revenge!!!!