Monday, June 30, 2008

Cat update

Welp! Called the vet this morning and the assistant told me to clean out Morris' ear with peroxide and water and put him on amoxicillin. That saved me a trip to the vet! On the other hand, it made me feel like I really am Dr. Doolittle. LOL

Anyway, it's going to be a busy day keeping track of his ear and cleaning it when necessary. I'm so glad he's such a sweet cat and lets me do anything I want to his ears. He's much nicer about it than my cats. LOL

Welp, I'm outa here to take care of the little begger. This is going to be one stinky job. (yo holds nose and turns head)



4 comments:

My Road thru Life said...

Poor Morris. I sure hope he get to feeling better. Glad you didn't have to go to the Vet. It's nice that you have amoxicillin at home to give them when they need it.

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

Rub vicks under your nose that will help.

Well hang out your shingle:
Dr. Yo-Little!
Hope things get better for them soon!

Yobeeone said...

ROFL Vicks under my nose. With my luck when he shakes his head all the infection would lodge in the Vicks, swing into my nose by the little hairs, shooting off their uzi's. (picture that! It's really quite interesting!) ROFL

Yobeeone said...

Judy, it's really nice to have a kitty medicine cabinet full of stuff for emergencies. With 7 cats, plus a stray - the excitement never ends. LOL!!!