Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Good morning!

I didn't get much sleep last night.  All the cats were cold and snuggled up against me trying to keep warm.  They aligned themselves in such a way I could barely move.  LOL  Jeff naturally crawled under my blankets.  I was glad.  He's like a little heater.  :]

This afternoon I'm going for a bike ride, at least I'm hoping to.  I wanted to yesterday, but I got back late from town and was too tired.  bummer

Anyway, that's my day.  Before I go, for those who had bid on the Anew eye cream, it may be re-listed after Shabbos.  I still haven't heard from or received payment from the person who won the bid.  I think I'm going to shorten the response time with the other products.  Waiting 5 days for someone to pay is a bit ridiculous.

Anyway, I'm outa here.  Make it a great one!


Blogged with the Flock Browser

3 comments:

My Road thru Life said...

I got cold last nite too. Good luck on your bike ride. Looking forward to reading about it.

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

Where you is now?

Yobeeone said...

Reading you asking me where I am. LOL