Friday, June 27, 2008

Good morning!

Welp!  It's been a long week.  I've worked hard and am living for Shabbos.  I need the rest.  :]

Today is going to be a very very easy day.  I'll probably knock off work around 1:00.  I cheated an bought bagels yesterday to use for Shabbos.  It's too hot too bake anything.  The kitchen will get hot enough with me making potato salad and egg salad.  :]

I haven't really done a lot this morning.  I've been researching Zoe Koplowitz to encourage myself to fight harder and stop making excuses.  I'm hoping to order her book next week.  I read it before, but want a copy for my library.

If you guys don't remember or don't know who she is, she has MS and has limped her way with forearm crutches in over 20 marathons (NYC, Boston, London).  That's 26 miles on forearm crutches!  How inspiring is that!  And she's fat and now has diabetes!  :]  We are all now without excuses!  Feel the guilt?  LOL



Welp, I'm outa here.  Need to get lunch going. 

Make it a great weekend!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

There is always someone worse off than us...right? She is an inspiration. I do feel the guilt feeling sorry for myself about being so tired this morning.

Yobeeone said...

I was feeling really proud of myself yesterday until I remembered Zoe. Then I realised I'm still making a ton of excuses for myself.

But! At least they've been brought to my attention so I can do something about them. :]

My Road thru Life said...

I've never heard of her, but it sounds like I should. She sounds very inspiring and I could use some of that. I am feeling very lazy and need a push to get me off my big fat ass. I hate exercising and I know I need to do it but I just can't seem to get myself motfivated .