Sunday, July 11, 2010

Power 90 - Let the torture begin....

Day 1


Today was Day 1 of my Power 90 workout.  Today was body sculpting.  My weakness is push-ups.  I hate them.  I liked them in high school when I could do any push-up variation you could ask for, but that was many moons ago.  : )  Anyway, I was able to keep up with everything but push-ups & my muscles started acting funny during triceps press, otherwise it was great.  : )


On a scale of 1 - 10, I'd give my diet a 4.  I wasn't really that bad, I just decided I'd punish myself with a low score because I didn't fully hold to the diet.  I kept snacking on dried bananas & dried cherries toward late afternoon.  I couldn't figure out why I was so hungry until I remembered I'd taken a b12 pill. That explained everything.  Tomorrow, I'll leave out the B12 & I'll score a 10!


Looking forward to day 2 - aerobics.   : )
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: