Friday, July 16, 2010

Power 90 Day 6

Shabbat CandlesImage via Wikipedia
So glad shabbos starts in under an hour.  It means I don't have to workout tomorrow. LOL  


Today's workout was a killer.  The last time I had to use the pause button was the first day of my adventure.  But today was tough.  I was tired, despite having gone to bed at a respectable time.  I did great through the punching, but that was about it.  I gave it my best though and really proud that I didn't give up.  I'm determined this is going to work.  The extra weight has to go so I can feel good again. 


Right knee felt a little weird.  Had to back off the right side kicks and not do as many.


Anyway, off to finish getting ready for Shabbos, and hopefully get a little cartooning in before lighting.




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: