Sunday, July 25, 2010

Power 90 - Day 15: circuit

A complete weight training workout can be perf...Image via Wikipedia
Last week was tough, between fatigue & a nasty sinus headache, I really struggled to get my workouts in.  If I wasn't so determined not to miss a single day, I would have surrendered during the headache.  But I'm proud of me for hanging in there and giving it the best I could.  : )


On to today!  Increased the dumbbell weights this week.  Using my 10lb db's.  Pushups are easier.  Right knee still giving me fits, but adjusted the lunges today to compensate and it did wonders.  Going back to using the bent exercise bike daily, it was the only thing strengthening that knee up.


Right elbow did pretty good today.  If I pay more attention to placement & form it will help.  Also adding my regular yoga dvd's to the routine a couple times a week and my P90 coach said I can use the other dvd that came with the set for a little mix up with aerobics.  Probably using that one tomorrow for the fun of it.  : )


All in all, excited to be starting week 3.  : )



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: