Friday, July 30, 2010

Power 90 Day 20 - aerobics!

Celebrating!  The ol' stroke-beaten, dystonia body has made it 3 weeks as of today.  Three weeks, 6 days a week!  A week from Monday I take my second set of pictures.  That's a scary thought.  LOL  Anyway, it went great and I felt terrific afterwards.  I think a lot has to do with not only my body slowly adjusting to the new schedule, but downing vitamins.  

I'm taking:
  • multi-vitamin
  • calcium/magnesium/D-3
  • CoQ10
  • B12
  • Vitamin C with rose hips
Anyway, it's helped me go from having to take a nap afterwards, to doing what I did today:
  • Ride scooter in town to deliver AVON & pick up litter.
  • Work in mom's garden, clearing & picking green beans & tomatoes.
  • Clearing my garden.
  • Hauling debris to the compost bin.
  • Sanitizing the litterbox.
  • Hand-washing my sleeping bag.
I'm impressed!  : )

Have a great weekend everyone!  See ya Sunday when we begin week 4 with sculpting!



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: