Thursday, July 29, 2010

Power 90: Day 19 - phase 3 sculpting

Moved up to phase 3 this morning just to see what it was like and how well I'd do.  I did great!  I think this is what I've been needing to do all along.  I wasn't out of shape when I began P90, but my joints and that irritating right knee kept me doing the first two phases for 18 days.  Phase 1 & 2 workouts will be perfect for those days that I just don't have it in me, so the dvds won't go on the shelf and get dusty.  : )  Super stoked to get P90X.  Two months to go and it's mine (iy"h)!  : )

As for my body on this one.  Blasting out the push ups naturally sent a bit of pain through me, but I think it was just a natural pain from the push ups themselves.  Same with blasting out the squats.  The difference came about a 45 minutes later when I was over at mom's.  My quads suddenly spazed out on me and I was holding on for dear life.  That pain I know very well!  : )

Anyway, one more workout for the week and that's tomorrow.  Using the fat burning vid again for cardio.  Next week I'll start using the phase 3 dvd aerobics

Until tomorrow- keep pushing play!


Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like your workouts are killers...at least they would be for me!! I am trying to get in exercise every day with my exercise machines but can only do like 6 minutes on treadmill..groan

Yobeeone said...

I'd rather do push-ups and squats than do the treadmill. Treadmills hurt and are hard on me.

The workouts are pretty tough. I wear my heart monitor to make sure I don't over do it. I'm behaving for a change. LOL

Anonymous said...

good thing you are wearing the heart monitor...still that would be way too hard on my body. Being younger must be working in your favor young lady...:)

Lo, I do exactly 5 min a day on my elliptical machine and then go to the mini tramp for a cool down..even with that little amount I hurt.

Di

Yobeeone said...

I'm using my head for once. I don't want to get injured nor give my body any excuse not to make it 6 days a week till the end of 90 days.

LOL Being younger and downing a ton of vitamins to keep going.