Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cute one for the day!

I'm following this 16 year old kid in England on Twitter.  Everyone loves this kid.  He has great ideas and is such a go getter.  Tonite he asked the question that still has me giggling because it's so cute.  He wanted to know:

"What was Michael Jackson?"

YES!!! I love it!!!  All this hullabaloo about Jackson being known world wide and who couldn't possibly know who Jackson was and here's this little kid, somewhere in Liverpool, England who doesn't know. 

Good boy, Joel!  You never missed a thing.  : )

On to other stuff!  I was really worried today because I hadn't seen the kittens since early yesterday morning.  I even went hunting for them.  Then, tonight I went out to put a little more food in their bowl and add fresh water. Just as I got round the corner to where I feed them, I saw a tiny little bottom, with it's tail straight up, hopping through the high grass into the barn.  LOL  It was sooo cute!!! I wish I'd had my video cam!

That was today's highlight.  The rest was me trying to stay awake from being up most of the night because of the cats and because the room was too quiet.  Tonite I should sleep really well.  I found my fan and it's running now.  : )

Outa here for the night.  I'm trying to organise me lil' office.  It's a mess.  Too many papers and projects mixed together. yuck.

Catch ya later!


4 comments:

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

Very cute story.
Tomorrow is daughters surgery, please have her in mind if you would?
Thanks.

Yochana said...

I was wondering when that was. Been davening for her since you mentioned it. What time is her surgery?

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

surgery was at 9:30 she is out now and in bad pain.
I guess it will be a few days til we know whats going on completely.

My Road thru Life said...

How is Jeffie doing? You never said if he's doing better or not.
So now your on Twitter and Facebook. Your going to be so busy with everything that your not going to know which way to turn. I think I'd like this kid Joe. Good luck on getting organized. Happy 4th. Hugs.