Monday, June 1, 2009

PS

Great news!  Evil nephews dog is officially gone!  Pray he doesn't get another one.  We finally have access to the rest of the farm now.  We've been cut off from about 100+ acres because the stupid thing might attack.  It's nice to have the farm back.  :)

Hopefully, having two dogs shot by the neighbours should teach him a lesson.  Then again, he's not all the bright and probably won't catch on.

Little nephew goes into the army tomorrow.  Tonight is his last night of freedom.  Bet he's eating all his favourite foods.  :)




3 comments:

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

Peace returns to Yobeeland Valley.
Did I ever hook you up with the link to the Ginger Cats blog?
I think they are in Wales. Her cats go for walks and hikes like you do also.
Its a wonderful blog too.

Daniel Greenfield said...

if he gets another dog, get a mountain line, cat will beat dog

My Road thru Life said...

I really hate to hear that someone actually shot two dogs but for you sake I guess I'm really glad. I wish you little nephew good luck in the Army and God be with him.
Hope you have fun exploring the 100 acres of the farm you haven't been able to get on for awhile. Hugs.