Friday, June 26, 2009

whine

I hate you google!  And I hate you too facebook. 

For some stupid reason, Facebook has blocked me out and google won't let me comment on my own site.  Twits!!!

So, here's my response to Judy and Lemon on "on my way to Athens."


"Judy, I go to Athens to shop.  It has a bigger Walmart, a Kroger, movie theatres, and a bunch of other stuff that don't exist nearby.

Lemon: Yes I do have to look better!  That's why I shave my head with a Flowbee. Sleep with at least 3 cats, so I'll smell fresh in the morning!  So there!

My trip to Walmart was super exciting.  I bought Wacky Mac (kosher version of mac n' cheese), and spent the rest of the day whining because they ran out of my Bamba peanut butter snacks and Osem Mediterranean Pickles.  The scumbags.  Shame on them.

That was it.  I know, that kind of excitement isn't good for my dystonia, but hey! You only live once.  Unless you're a cat. (Yes, yes, yes, thank you Jeff.)

PS: Judy. Good thing you never asked your kids.  : )"


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Whine all you want cause you never even told me you were on facebook..

The Bitter Lemon said...

Facebook?? Of all the nerve.

.