Tuesday, June 16, 2009

drive by note...

Wow!  It's a drive-by note! (sound of Rex's motor...brun...brrruuunnn...)

The scoop goes:

1.  I haven't felt well and have been laying low, with a couple of exceptions.  I went hiking Sunday.  It was fun.

2.  I just printed out the first book of my mini-moose series so I can begin the editing process.  (remember Nanowrimo novel month in november?)

3.  I've been cartooning on the side.  Trying out new techniques and stuff.

4.  Yesterday I broke the 3000 mile mark on a trip to Walmart in WVA.  That was cool.  Rex goes in for his 3,000 mile check up next month.  : )

And that's pretty much it.  It's been reallllllllyyy boring.

I'll catch up on everyone's blog tomorrow.  I'm heading off to tinker with mini-moose and get to bed early.

Nite all!  : )




3 comments:

My Road thru Life said...

Hiking, writing, trip to Walmart, that doesn't sound too boring to me. Sounds more exciting than what I do most of the time. But I do hope you start feeling better. Hugs.

Unknown said...

With the exception of not feeling well your life is much more interesting than mine. Enjoy

chana said...

Hope you are feeling better soon.
Enjoy the rides though.
Sounds great to me too.