Monday, July 6, 2009

A morning quickie!

Hey all!  Little Bo is still alive, I think.  At least he was last night.  I named him Little Bo, the kitten in Julie Andrews Edwards book.  Ok, if you've ever read the book, Little Bo is a girl, BUT Bo can also be a boys name, so this isn't like Bindi having a girls name.  That was an accident of him being too long-haired to see his weenie.  LOL

Anyway, still trying to get close enough to get a pic.  No luck yet.

Now for a k'vetch.  I hate July 4.  The neighbours will be shooting fireworks off for an enternity.  One landed a few feet from my bedroom window.  I wasn't happy.

I was luckier than my Uncle Mick in Middleport.  One sailed right into his attic window.  That brought the cops over real quick like.  Mick, the guy who was launching literally several thousand dollars worth off in the old football field will be paying for that one.

I've been afraid one may land on one of the cats or deer.  An object shaped like an arrow and sinks deep in the ground when it lands will penetrate an animal with no problem.

Anyway, that's the weekend news.  Oh wait!  One more thing.  My Aunt Mimmie gave me $50 to put towards my mini-laptop!  I'm one super happy camper!  : )




3 comments:

My Road thru Life said...

So glad to hear Lil Bo is OK. We have lot of fireworks in our neighborhood plus Terry's cannon going off was really loud. $50. toward you mini-laptop, how nice. Hugs.

Unknown said...

Good news on the computer contribution. Feel the same way about July 4 fireworks. We have them around here forever and get the arrow shaped one in our yard too. Bah Humbug! Can't wait to see a pic of Bo

da Lemon said...

Hope you find Bo.
You are getting closer to the mini and that's also great news.
not too fond of people who shoot off home fireworks either. They are selfish