Sunday, July 12, 2009

I'm so confused…

 
 

 
 

So tonite I'm out with Little Bo trying to work on the "trust" factor, when up pops Blackie, her mom, who happens not to be her mom, but one of her dads. Yes, I finally got a good view of Blackie and Blackie has balls!

So go figure. Since when do male cats raise kittens? He took three kittens, to my door and showed them where to get food. When LB was lost or wherever LB was, He crazy trying to find her.

So who is the mom? I'm guessing it's Kitty. When Kitty gave birth to the original crowd, she was the worst mother on earth - she kept trying to kill them and I had to make her lie down and feed the little buggers.

This time, if they are really hers, she totally abandoned them and left them to the father. LoL

So that's the latest on LB and her totally dysfunctional family.

BTW, she's trying really hard to get as physically close to me as she can. She got within a few feet of me tonight and hung with me all evening. That was cool. : )

 
 

3 comments:

My Road thru Life said...

Poor lil Bo. I do hope she bonds to you that would be cool as you are such a cool kitty mom. Good luck. Hugs.

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

Aww.. that's great. I hope she over overcomes the shyness soon and you can adopt her.
Photo!!! We demand a photo of the little critter. :)

Unknown said...

Should have been reading blogs more often. Hope Bo is good