Sunday, May 24, 2009

Pre-hike post...the night before!

Hey guys!  I just discovered (because I'm lame and totally behind) that I can text what I'm up to on utterly!  I can also do voice stuff from my phone and send it there!  (look to your left and see Utterly Me)

Bear in mind, most of the time I'm on the road I have no signal.  That's because I'm with AT&T and it has more bars in more places....NOT! 

Ok!  So anyway, keep an eye out starting Monday (if you're online) for my daily mini-blogs.  How's that for lazy! 

Have a fun Memorial Day! And remember!  Don't drink and use your cane!




7 comments:

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

Have a great time. Keep cool if you can.
Funny but heat also aggravates fibromyalgia a lot. (They once diagnosed me with MS but, they were wrong! But the symptoms are similar in so many ways)

Off=spring report. It is a precancerous condition to a very lethal and ugly blood cancer.
She will be having surgery in July.
:( My poor baby.

Yochana said...

yeah, docs aren't really good at dx'ing neuro-muscular diseases. The similarities are identical in some instances. Like take me off lamictol and I'm a mini-Michael J Fox.

Toss me on the floor and I'd look like a fish flopping about out of water. lol

So sorry to hear about off=spring. Why are they waiting till July to operate? A bit daft, isn't it?

Daniel Greenfield said...

if executives got put behind bars if they didn't deliver enough bars, I bet we'd get much better service

Yochana said...

oooohhhh what I'd give to see that happen!

I'm convinced that I could stand beside a tower and still not get a signal from AT&T. I had better coverage with Verizon. Too bad they don't have Go Phone.

My Road thru Life said...

Don't drink and use my cane!! Your taking all the fun out of my day. Your no fun at all. Hugs.

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

Re: wait til July.
she has to heal from biopsy surgery first before they will begin other surgery.

Yobeeone said...

mmuuuuhahahhaaaa...Judy!

Lemon: ah! I see.