Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Good adventure morning to ya!

The vanishing Yo is checking in to update on me lil' whereabouts! 

I've been doing nothing.  How's that for excitement!  :)


I'm hoping to get out and ride today.  Want to go to Old Man's Cave and hike at least part of the Grandma Gatewood trail before it gets too late.

On the entertaining side!  While working out to Billy Blanks Bootcamp Cardio, I saw Jeff plowing full steam across the yard - right behind him was one angry robin. ROFL!!!  Jeffie was running for his lil' life!  He dived under mom's house and hid.  ROFL!!! 

Jeff's now sleeping on his fave AVON box beside the bookcase.  Birds can't see him there.  LOL





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Doing nothing is sometimes good. Happy doing nothing!

My Road thru Life said...

I like days of doing nothing. Right now I have so much to do I can't figure out where I should start. Enjoy your day. Oh by the way, who is the picture of?? Hugs.

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

Is that Old Granny Gatewood there plowing up the trail?
Hope you got out to ride today.

Waiting for the kid's 2nd biopsy to return.