Friday, April 3, 2009

quickie before Shabbos

Man, what a wasted week.  I had so much I wanted to do, mainly keep up with blogs and blogging.  It was number one on my list for the week.  Naturally, I got nailed with a headache and still have it, but not as bad.

I'm also 9 pages behind in Script Frenzy, thanks to headache. ugh

Anyway, I've got a few comical cat stories to write up next week. And, I took pics of my scooter and stuff. 

Meanwhile, I pulled off a new post at Squibbler.  There's a Boor in the White House.  Read the first comment someone posted.  It's hilarious.  I can't believe people think the Queen asked for an ipod.  Obviously they have no idea of what the Queen is.  The Queen asks for nothing.

Anyway,  Have a great weekend!




4 comments:

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

Feeling any better?

Lemon said...

Have a wonderful and kosher pesach.
Hope things are going well.

Daniel Greenfield said...

if the queen asked for an ipod, it was only to drown out the sound of the idiot reading his teleprompter

Yochana said...

I don't know why he didn't give her a basketball.