Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A quick peek in!

Hey guys!  I'm having a wonderful holiday!  Been scootering on non-rainy days. Went to Lake Alma a few days ago. It's about an hour away. That was fun.

I've also been playing video games on my pc: RISK, Ravenhearst and Pirates of the Atlantic. 

I worked a little on my comic book script today.  It's not coming along the way I'd like, but that's ok. 

Other than game play, I've barely had my pc on and loving it!  : )

Anyway!  I'm outa here.  I'll be back Sunday or Monday.  I have a few fun posts I want to do on my favourite books through the years, beginning with the "Old Black Witch," and I've took lots of pics of my trip to Lake Alma and my scooter.  : )

Catch ya later and have a great week everyone!  : )


4 comments:

My Road thru Life said...

So glad to hear your having so much fun and getting around here and there and every where. Sounds like fun to me. Glad your feeling so much better. Enjoy!! Hugs.

Daniel Greenfield said...

Ah Risk, that brings back memories

Yochana said...

Judy: glad to finally be feeling well! :)

Sultanie: RISK is addicting. There's something about the explosions. LOL

Diane said...

Yo, did you post pics of your scooter? I saw one at Sam's Club yesterday for $300, guess it isn't the same kind as yours but it was V-cute and had a little seat.