Tuesday, April 28, 2009

2nd post of the day! Hope Furnace!

 

It's Hope Furnace at Lake Hope!  Ok, that was pretty cool, but it doesn't beat the next pic!



It's REX at Hope Furnace!!!!  I love the trunk on this little guy!  It holds my 1/2 helmet, goggles, shirt, 2 quart canteen, bungie straps, tool kit, and of course my papers if I get stopped for speeding. LOL

The pack sits between my legs and holds my water bottle, my laminated Ohio map, camera, binos, suntan lotion, etc.  In other words, all the little things I need fast access to.

The thing hanging down by the handlebars is my bar map.  Obviously it holds a small map and I toss in directions.  The wind keeps the map horizontal when I ride so it's easy to read.  :)






4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice! It looks like a fun time this summer....many pictures (I hope)

Yochana said...

oh yeah!!! Lots of pics coming this summer! Tons of adventures ahead! Friday, iy"h, I'm off to Athens to get some pics of a covered bridge. I passed it coming back from Shawnee, but batteries were dead, so now I'm going back. I think Rex will look nice beside a covered bridge. LOL

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

Where's the raincoat and hat?

I was visiting Athens on google maps,walking around where I used to go.
Cool amount of storage there .
You're just having all kinds of fun.

Diane said...

I love Rex, he is soooo cute and that little storage bin you sit on is VERY CLEVER!! I am so glad to hear you out having fun and seeing the countryside again.