Sunday, April 26, 2009

Meet Rex! minus his windscreen...



Mr Sexy!  Rex, Yamaha C-3 49cc, fuel injected beastie!



Rex at Lake Alma! 




Rex, outside Nelsonville at the roadside Canal Park! He's mocking me because I missed our turn off.



Creepy building in Shawnee.  Rex is not in pic because he got scared and left.

There are no more pics of Rex from today's exciting adventure, because dummy me forgot to bring back up batteries.  (ps: Lake Alma was not part of today's adventure.  That was awhile back.)

Current mileage on Rex: 1305 miles.  :)




3 comments:

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

Wow, very nice!
Glad you are getting around.
Its really a good looking scooter. Rex is a good name for it too King of the Road!
I can't drive anymore as I can't turn my head without flying off into vertigo and well it won't turn like it used to anyway.
When living in Athens it used to turn 360 degrees but I keep that fact quiet.

Yochana said...

wow! That's sheer evil not being able to turn your head w/o vertigo.

I think your 360 was a result of being on a haunted campus. I hear it tends to affect people that way there. ROFL

The only probs I've had so far on Rex is spasticity in my neck, which doesn't allow me to turn it either way.

The other is everything going black when I go up over a hill. That's scary.

Oh! And of course spasms and pain are a regular, but I've learned some tricks to deal with it. :]

It's worth it all. :)

Unknown said...

Really cool scooter but I know this means hearing very little from you while the weather is good for riding. That said.....enjoy I am mucho happy for you.