Monday, August 9, 2010

Power 90 - the journey so far

Welp, did my second set of pics yesterday. Didn't see much difference, but the important thing I did notice is that I looked stronger in the way I stood.  I looked a bit wimpy in my first set of pics, so I'm really proud of that.

Last week was tough.  I was having major fatigue attacks and only got in about 3 days training.  I tried on the other days, but just didn't have the strength.  When you can barely do any yoga and simply fall to the mat and hope you can get up again, ROFL, it's time to take a break.  

Last nite, sculpting,  I didn't get to my workout until 10 pm.  It went great and I felt really strong, so missing those 3 days was no big deal.

Still wrestling with my diet.  Working hard this week to keep to the mission.

To keep myself motivated, I'm listening to Billy Blanks motivational CD's.  They're great when you need that extra push.  I really like Tony Horton, but Blanks still rocks when it comes to helping you work from the inside out.  That's the secret to succeeding and sometimes you need someone to push you in this area to keep you from just going through the motions.

Anyway, looking for this to be a great week!


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

Sounds like you are going great guns as my Mom used to say.

Yobeeone said...

LOL That's the first time I've ever heard that expression. : )