Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Power 90: Day 24 - Sculpting

Bicep curlImage by sportsandsocial via Flickr
Picked up an RF modulator today so I can finally use my dvd player in the living room.  Working out in my dark bedroom, on a hard floor with no a/c has been tough.  Anyway, tonite, for the first time since I started P90, I got to workout in my well lit living room, in a/c on a carpeted floor.  It made all the difference in the world.  : )

What surprised me most about my workout is that Rex stopped on me in Rutland and I had to push him about 1.7 miles home.  That's pushing a little over 200 pounds that far.  I was dead on my feet and made a dash for the shower when I got in to cool down.  So, that makes me all the more proud of tonite's workout.  : )

As for yesterday - impossible.   Dystonia fatigue ruled the day.  Bummer. But!  I tried twice, with two different dvd's trying to find one that I might still be able to workout with.  I failed on each, but that's cool. 
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah well...you're cool Coleman

Yobeeone said...

ty ty ty (takes a bow)