Thursday, February 9, 2012

bumfreezing cold

Nigella on the gateThis has been a crazy week, but I’m mamash proud of myself.  I managed to get my zine done, get another almost 100% prepared for Kindle, got a product review up, and started a new web site.  I love this one.  It’s fun.  It’s cool.  And oddly – it’s black.  Never tried using that colour before, and I really like it.

The one thing I wish I would have gotten in more, is time in my secret spot.  I did a lot of watching from the kitchen window, but wasn’t able to get out the door as much as I wanted.  I need to spend more time with the turkeys, if I’m ever going to tame them so I can pet them and put them in the pen if I have to. 

Anyway, it’s late and I still need to say tehillim.  And get 5 cats off my sleeping bag so I can go to sleep.

Good nite  : )

Pic: Nigella on the gate.

No comments: