Thursday, January 12, 2012

Ya gotta love a turkey!

It’s bitter cold outside tonight.  The wind is whipping and shortly here it’s turning to snow, and all I can think about is those darn turkeys.  I hope they’ve found a warm place for the night. 

They were in the lower pasture this afternoon.  I’m hoping they took a stroll through the barn while they were out exploring.  There’s plenty of hay there for them to bed down in for the night, plus the protection the walls will give them from the wind.

Here’s a snippet of a quick little project I have going.  It’s part of my “new year” goals.  I’ve been wanting to make a chapbook, and so I am.  The pic is from simplebooklet.  It’s an app I found on google chrome.  You can make all kinds of little booklets with it and post them on facebook, blogs, etc.  It’s super cool and really easy.

Anyway, if I get all my toons redrawn tonight and scanned in to the laptop, I should be done tomorrow.  : )  So, I guess I better get going. 

page from wobbly turkey

No comments: