Sunday, July 17, 2011

Feeling like a geezer



Ever since last Wednesday I’ve been so sleepy.  I can be sitting in a chair and wake up whenever wondering when the heck I fell asleep.   Took till today for me to figure it out – it’s taking my bloody meds in the morning.  Lamictol makes me sleepy.  Zanaflex makes me sleepy.  I’m taking them both at the same time.  No wonder I can’t keep awake.  LOL

Meanwhile, Alex the Farting Cat is doing his best to keep me awake – or trying to make me pass out. 

Deadly noxious fumes keep seeping from his butt, which is strategically located directly below my nose.   

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Geezer....I take my heavy stuff before going to bed so I can sleep!

Today is my oldest son's birthday and he is old enough that I know with out doubt that I am a geezer!

Yobeeone said...

LOL (evil grin)