Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Jealous Jeff

Jeff's been on my laptop playing with google. After a few hours, Jeff threw my laptop across the room. He's mad because there's stuff called, "mad-cow disease!" "swine flu!" "bird flu!"

So, Jeff and Little Bo sat down with some paper and crayons and created their own list of new diseases:

  1. Bubonic Bo!
  2. Jeff-a-lumps! (looks like mumps, but these have lots of hair)
  3. Bindibumps! (massive zits! Really really big ones! Pop them and they meow.)
  4. Bindi Pox
  5. Jeff's Itch! (he gave it to Little Bo and LB keeps rubbing her itchy butt across the chair stool & carpet.)
  6. St. Jeffie's Dance (don't ask)

     
     

    I'd include their drawings, but this is a Rated G site.

7 comments:

Daniel Greenfield said...

there's always cat scratch fever

Yochana said...

He sent that one to Iran. He's hoping it makes the trip without losing its potency. :)

Daniel Greenfield said...

It can't be any worse than camel scratch fever which they've got already

Yochana said...

Thanks! You just broke Jeff's little heart. He said to tell you, "May the fleas of a thousand camels find your turban." He's now in the corner plotting with his crayon on my wall. I'm not going in there for awhile.

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

He'll calm down after shabbat.
Cats get wound up on Wednesdays

My Road thru Life said...

They all sound disgusting and I hope none of them catch any of them.

My Road thru Life said...

What about knat fever. I've never seen so many knat's this year when we are outside. I hate the lil buggers. They are always flying around Winnie's butt.